Returns and Refunds II
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below. Our refund policy is fully in compliance with this law, and in some aspects goes beyond it.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us or to one of our shops, following the instructions in this site, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Some products are legitimately excluded from this policy, and these are listed below.
Terms & conditions
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase
- If you return your item and you'd like a refund but don't have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we'll give you a credit to the value of the current selling price. If you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card with the original purchase value.
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused
- We'll refund any delivery charges you've paid if you return an entire order (UK orders only)
Products we're unable to cancel, refund or exchange
We can't offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- products which have been personalised for you, such as stationery or gifts
- made to order products such as furniture or made to measure items
- perishable goods such as flowers, food etc
If a product has been specially ordered for you, rather than delivered from stock, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. We're unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. We'll make this clear when you place your order.